1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Help in toontown?

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Stravik, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Stravik

Stravik Guest

This is a sticky post for those who want to find groups to run with to do buildings, Headquarters or just looking for general runs through the streets. Feel free to post here as these forums are checked regularly. Leave your name District and your goal here in this forum and we will look for you in game.
  2. littledomino

littledomino Guest

Hey people!! I would like to train my gags...I have lure, toon-up, throw, and quirt and am training for sound. My toon is Little Domino and I just got into MML and would like a friend to train with. I will train any of those ^ except I don't have sound yet. If you want to train with me or do some bldgs we can meet in Goofy Valley by the HQ in minnies melody land whenever you want~ ~Thanks!
    Little Domino
  3. I'd be happy to train with you. My username is my toon's name. I'm usually in Toon Valley.