1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need help installing. Followed guide but still having problems

Discussion in 'Pinco's UI' started by Antmf712, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Antmf712

Antmf712 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I am sorry they wont let me register on his web page so I don't know what else to do. When I go to install it I extract all the files c: games\electronic arts\enhance gaming client which is where the client installed. But it says make sure the zip program does not use folders, but there are two folders within the zip file one for music and the other for sound. So when I install it it puts the music and the sound into the folders music and sound and the rest of the files go directly to the enhanced game client dir. But when I run patcher it starts but then stops and states to make sure all the files are installed in the game dir or patcher will not work. Can anyone tell me what and how they did it? Thanks...

2. Antmf712

Antmf712 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ok I tried everything I put zip file in the directory it is supposed to be in c:\games\electronic atrs\ultima online enhanced and unzipped it in there ran patcher as admin and it starts to patch and I get an error saying its in wrong directory to put it in the directory it's already in lol. Then I deleted everything and reinstalled the enhanced UI and then dragged all the files from the zip file over and it asked me to copy over a lot of files i said yes and ran patcher as admin and still same error. Please, please please lol someone help. I know it is probably something real simple too. I am running Windos 7 64. Thank you...

3. Antmf712

Antmf712 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Phew... Fixed!!! I had to remove the key in regedit like FAQ suggest :) Thank goodness...

4. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

read the FAQ