1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need help on a template

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Citrus Drop, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Citrus Drop

Citrus Drop Guest

Ok am makeing a char and i want to know the best way to go about this. The char has
    Swords , tacts , myst , focus , bush , parry Now Do i put rest on this char and if i do. What levels do the skills need to be at to get 720 Someone lend a hand and help me please thanks

2. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Well, we would need more information about your goals and preferences, but I would highly recommend that you re-post this request in the warrior forum as I think you will get your best help there.

3. ziggy29

ziggy29 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I would agree with Vortex about the Warrior forum.

Having said that, I notice you don't have anything for transporting/recalling or for curing poison (other than the Healing Stone with Mysticism which requires having a hand free, which melee fighters rarely have unless you use a one-handed weapon). May want to think about that in the template.