1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need help on PvP Template

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Papadom, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Papadom

Papadom Guest

120 Fencing
    120 Bushido
    120 Tactics
    120 Parry
    120 Healing
    120 Anatomy

2. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

100 Healing
    100 Anatomy
    120 Fencing
    90 Tactics
    120 Bushido
    120 Parry
    70 chivalry

3. Why is there no resisting spells? Surely a mage can kill a warrior quite easily otherwise.

4. A trapped box and orange petals, along with a few enchanted apples and some potions can take care of a good part of it.

5. Papadom

Papadom Guest

How about if I changed it to:

120 Fencing
    120 Bushido
    100 Tactics
    100 Parry
    100 Healing
    100 Anatomy
    80 Resist

Can I just buy one box and use it over and over, or does it need to be re-trapped by a tinker after each use?

How do the petals work? Do they last for a period of time or do I need to eat more after every time I am poisoned?

6. Hi, from what Connor_Graham commented on a similar topic I have recently read, he said he drooped his tactic to 70 in order to fit resist in, though he did not produced an exact template, I would guess the following may be similar to his design:

120 Fencing
    120 Bushido
    120 Parry
    70 Tactics
    100 Healing
    70 Anatomy
    100 Resist

7. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

120 Sword
    120 Parry
    120 Bushido
    100 Resists
    100 Anatomy
    90 Healing
    70 Chiv

Weapon of Choice: Mage's Rune Blade with SSI 30%.

8. Could you please explain the insignificance of Tactics in your built?

R

9. nushpapa

nushpapa Guest

dun get why ppl are even advising u to get resist of 100 u either go 115+ or u go 0... 100 is useless absolutely useless in pvp. either be willing to carry a fk load of extra items i.e: potions/apples/crate etc... or u get proper resist....

a possibility.. sacrafice some dci... and maybe just go chiv only rather then heal
    as u DO have parry after all 20-30 dci wun be too bad 30 dci + parry bonus is ok.

use an orny find a 2 second nice weapon i.e: a kryss
    120 swords
    120 parry
    120 bushido
    115 resist
    100 anatomy
    90 chiv

65 skill points left for ur pleasure. maybe necro form if they ahvn't fked that up yet? more anatomy if u like more damage or even more chiv

rememebr 2 second weapons with like 50 dex is perfectly find bcz 2 second weapons r hell fast even with 10 dex (basic) so u can pump heaps into int

reason for sacrafice dci... using orny thus less dci... sure u can still 45 hci easily with/o a braclet lol... not all that hard

or
    same template - anat and go poison.. :D

10. Nox

Nox Guest

...its not that hard, know what you NEED and stick with it, then work with your suit to get what you WANT.
    120 Fencing
    120 Parry
    120 Bush
    90 tactics
    90 anatomy
    90 Healing
    100 Resisting Spells
    (get a nice ring/bracelet which has +10 of ANY of these skills, and you are set along with some hci/dci/di)

I am also assuming you have a 720 skill cap
    I run this templete with a 700 skill cap btw and do just fine