1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need help reactivating my accuonts

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Macrophage999, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Hello,
    All my accounts went inactive last week. I am completely unable to reactivate them. Today I have managed to go upto the billing window but then it says my credit card is invalid.
    I am holding 3 castles on those accounts.
    How long will it take until they collapse?
    What do I need to do to reactivate my accounts?
    Please help me it s been lasting for one full week now!

2. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

First of all, don't worry about your castles...they turned off housing decay for the duration of the account migration so your castles should be safe.

Also remember that it takes a full 90 days of account inactivity before they start the decay cycle, so rest assured that they are safe.

Second...the account migration isn't 100% complete, and parts of it are still not functioning properly.

Your best option right now would be to either get into a live chat or call the support line and explain your situation.

3. Luvmylace

Luvmylace Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Perhaps you are going in circles like I did for 4 days.they did not make progression of step easy.
    First log into mythic acct
    pick account name from drop down
    scroll down to see the info
    if it says "active" ,it is paid and open to play
    if it say" closed" ,choose the appropriate tab beneath
    the key to checking the accounts is to pick from drop down and let the page refresh then scroll down
    hope this helps

4. Thank you I had after a lot of trials figured all of that but I m getting the message "invalid credit card" now.

5. could someone post a web page for the billing...maybe were all going to the wrong place

6. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

7. finally I got it to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

YAY!!!

See...things are slowly working themselves out!

Glad to hear you got your stuff up and running :)