1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need help with a faction stealth archer please

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by degamra, Nov 7, 2008.

1. degamra

degamra Guest

I'm still relatively new to AoS and all of this other stuff and I haven't played an archer in almost half a decade. I want to be a stealth archer dismounter for, hopefully, factions since that's where all the action is at these days.

I've been told I should pick up Ninjitsu (for forms and smoke bombs) and Bushido (for healing) but how do you heal with Bushido without Parrying?

Here is what I think I need:
    100 Hiding
    80 (100?) Stealth
    100 (120?) Archery
    90 (120?) Tactics
    100 Meditation
    100 (120?) Ninjitsu
    100 Bushido

Something else like Tracking for the remaining points? I'm new to templates.

Anatomy/Healing would seem good for the big heals and big damage increase but can I really rely on Bushido for healing?

2. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Confidence with Bushido increases your HP Regen dramatically for about 4 seconds. Heals around 1/4 of your heal at GM level and it can be done while moving. HP regen is halted if you take damage during the regen 4 seconds.

3. degamra

degamra Guest

Is this something I can rely on in hairy situations or is it very situational on me not getting ganked/being able to hide or smoke bomb?

Basically, how does it compare to GM Anatomy/Healing?

4. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Don't have a lot of experience with it to be honest. I would assume it's 'OK'. You could pop confidence and smoke bomb to get the full affect of the heal. . .

GM Anat/healing would most likely be more reliable, but then you have to give up a lot for that.

And I would bump Archery up to 115 minimum, preferred 120.

You in theory could drop your med for the Anat/Healing and then have to find room for the other. As a factioneer you get access to the MP3 RBC. A couple other MR items and you're prob'ly in business.

I'm far from the expert though, I'd wait for some more opinions or at least some support for mine before you go making huge changes... :)

5. Black magick

Black magick Guest

120 ninja
    120 archery
    90 tactics
    90 healing
    85 anatomy
    100 hide
    75 stealth
    40 med
    Bushido is unreliable as you would be in animal form at many points.

6. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

QFT.....start your bandage before you smoke.