1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need help with a slight Test Center problem...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kat, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Yesterday I set up a test char, then later changed a couple skills on the template to make some runic armor. Now I'd like to change back to the original template and I get the message saying "You have successfully adjusted your ninjitsu skill", but the skill does not register on my skills list. The same happens when I try to replace detect hidden [detecthidden].

I have 220 skill pts available out of a possible 715. Both skill arrows are pointed up and the skills I want to keep are locked, all the rest [that say 0 are pointed down. Nothing seems to work to replace those skills. I admit I am a test center noob, but I've never had this issue before.

Help? :eek:

2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

And way to not let me place a house on Test Center! I have 715 skill pts, the account is 3+ years old, has been active all that time and this speciffic character must be 15 days old?? Guess I won't be testing any vendor changes. :lame:

3. There is a gate in Brit that will let you place houses. As for the skill, i never use the arrows or locks on Test. I just go ahead and adjust what i want.

4. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Thanks! I found the gate, so thats solved. I set all the skills so that they are pointed up, but still cannot reset those 2 skills. :(

5. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Okay, so in case someone else is as big a noob as I am, here was the problem:

I was typing "Set detecthidden to 1000"
    This command gave me the following message "You have successfully adjusted your skill", making me think I was using the correct command, but the skill did not adjust.

The correct command is "Set detecthidden 1000"

:dunce: