1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need help with all the Acronyms

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Coals McSteel, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Coals McSteel

Coals McSteel Visitor

Been gone for a few years having played a month at a time here and there. I have a Crafter with most every craft skill maxed and stoned with the exception of Imbuing which is only 90 something.

Is there a list somewhere of what all the Imbuing acronyms are and mean? It's all very confusing, like reading a foreign language!

2. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

What does 'Imbuing acronyms' mean? Mods? Ingredients? Reforging packages? Something else?

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

try this:
    http://uo2.stratics.com/skill-guides/skills-and-professions/imbuing/imbuing-ingredients-table

Imbuing requires 3 types of ingredients. The base ingredient is gotten from unravelling and is magic residue - mostly referred to as 'residue', enchanted essence - mostly referred to as 'essence' or relic fragments referred to as 'fragments'. The second requirement is gems, the kind bought from the jeweller. Finally, and only for the higher intensities, are the special ingredients. These are listed in the table I have linked.

If you would like to give an example of something that has confused you I, or several other posters, would be happy to explain.

4. Coals McSteel

Coals McSteel Visitor

I keep seeing HCI, DCI, etc. I know there are quite a few of them and some I can figure out, but it would be easier if there was a list of all the items that can be imbued and what they mean.

5. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

6. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

#6 DJAd, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2013