1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[General] Need help with crafting suit

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by polanco, Jul 31, 2012.

1. polanco

polanco Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

can anyone help me out with what this person was saying?

"The imbued gear (leggings, chest, gloves, sleeves) came from reforging with an ash runic saw for Auspicious/of Fortune to get the clean 150 base luck, then imbued with the required stats/resists. Finally they are enhanced with Oak to get bonus resists of 3/3/0/2/3 and +40 luck."

I'm trying to craft a luck suit for a samp.
    When he makes the leather pieces, what leather is he using and with what runic?
    The whole process is just do confusing, I tried reading over the stratics FAQs and guides,
    but I haven't had a crafter since '99 back when there was no runic and all this new stuff.
    Anyone mind helping me out, would really appreciate it.

2. MasterCye

MasterCye Visitor

He's not making leather pieces he's making woodland armor as his base pieces.

Basically the process is to make your base pieces in normal leather, iron or wood (depending on what you want to do). Then reforge onto your base pieces what ever you want, you probably want to reforge something you can't usually put on armor (like HCI/DCI) or something you can't imbue to that level (like Luck). Then you apply PoF, imbue and enhance (using the forged metal tool).

Also check out the Reforging Howto thread by Corwin, it has a ton of great info.

3. semmerset

semmerset Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Horned runic,but not use powerful reforging.