1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Help with Goza Mat Placement

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Wolfthistle, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Wolfthistle

Wolfthistle Guest

I am currently having trouble placing a goza mat on my floor. I've included a screenshot (below) of the message I am getting. I tried removing any walls that were below it (even though the walls haven't stopped placement of any other mats) and tried customizing the house and replacing that particular piece of the floor with several other floor types.

Has anyone ever had this problem before and is there any way to fix it?

2. Wolfthistle

Wolfthistle Guest

Hey Everyone,

I finally figured out why I couldn't place a mat in that spot.

I wasn't aware that it did this, but my parrot perch on the floor below was blocking placement... for some reason. Took it down and moved it, and the mat placed with no problems.

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
  4. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    I dont' know if it's related, but sometimes i have troubles placing a staircase in custom mode if there is a roof tile anywhere above it, even more than a couple floors overhead. Very strange!
  5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    I've had the same trouble... But only with roofing set to 1..... I can place under 2 or more.... Seems you can't put anything under roof tiles set on 1.... save flooring....