1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

need help with imbuing

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Shabby, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Shabby

Shabby Guest

i just started back up after 2 years of playing. so i randomly found stuff to sell and in there was an imbued ring with really low durability

so the question is how do i repair it?

2. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

If it can take another imbue theoretically it will increase the durability back to max. Other wise you can just have it repaired by a gm tinker.

3. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You repair it with a tinker. After an item has been imbued, you cannot increase the permanent durability any more. You must powder of fort an item BEFORE you imbue it, to have the max durability.

4. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

I was under the impression that you don't need to powder jewelry because it gets the maximum when you imbue it.

5. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

When you FIRST imbue it the durability goes to 255/255 because ring/braces have unlimited durability otherwise.

From that point on - reimbuing does not reset the durability.

Tinker tools to repair since...naturally...tinker skill is used to create rings/braces.

6. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

Just went and tried it and it doesn't bring it back up yeah so we are stuck with tinker repair.