1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Magery] need help with mystic mage build

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by cac, Nov 5, 2011.

1. cac

cac Guest

Mage 120
    Evaluate 120
    Mystic 12O
    Focus 120
    Inscribe 100
    Resist 120

Now I got 40 points lefts. 720 points. Also garg have dmg bonus to myst?

Was thinking 40 into wither with added skills from jewals to make it 60 Or 70. To spam wither a champ spawns. Wither is supposidly based on sdi and not sport speak.

Or I can I drop resist to 100 and put added points in necro. Asking this cause the graceful wind is makin me another fab suit and I need some appion. I want max sdi. 100 lrc max mr. Int. Max dci.
  2. Gorbs

Gorbs Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 5, 2009
    Minimum necro to cast wither is 60. This means you need 100 to ensure success casting. I think Spirit Speak also contributes to the damage dealt. I think this is out.

Counting the skills you listed I think you're at 700 points. I'd probably go with either 20 spellweaving (renewal and attunement) or 20 meditation.