1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need help with necro scrolls

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by Caremachine, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Caremachine

Caremachine Guest

Hello, im new here, can anyone please hook me up with locations of shops to buy all necro scrolls at?

Thanks alot

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

We sell full necro spellbooks in our shop.

Its located south outside Luna.

Name: Cat's Outpost.
    Coordinates: 82.10N 22.4 W

Its a little east of the road.

3. CatLord

CatLord Guest

start character with 49 necro... do quest.

reward.. full book.

4. Caremachine

Caremachine Guest

Thanks for the replies.

And i have another question, so i will shoot it right here to avoid creating new thread.

Here i go.

How do i build a house. I have placed a two story house, but its empty, just some spot with a sign post. Do i have to buy walls now? Or how its done?

I'm pretty sure about how to do house deco with deco tool. But not quite sure where to get walls,ladders,windows, doors.

Thanks again.

5. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

Go to your house sign and use the Customize option. With this you can build your house anyway you like.

Here is a more detailed description:

House Building

6. Caremachine

Caremachine Guest

Heheh, thanks alot :)

So, if i may, ill shoot another question right at you people.

My skillsumm is around 500 im mage\necro

magery - 56
    necro - 41
    eval int - 56

I do some of the gold farming at orc cave, getting like 10-12k per 20-30 mins of farming (damn bladespirits fizzles are killing me)

Are there any better farming spots, maby lil bit more advanced creatures with better gold than 250-320gp per monster and higher quality magic items?

Thanks again. Starting to love the helpfull community out here ;)

7. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

There are alot of places to go. Its all a matter how much risk you like to take.

Despise Level 2 with Titans and Cyclopsses or even Ogre Lords.

Daemons in and around the temple on Fire island. Beware of the greater Dragons! Drakes and Dragon should not be a problem. The trick is to try to get 1 at a time and don't get a whole bunch. :)

Arctic Ogre Lords in Ice Dungeon. There is one North of the entrance that spawn alone with not much anything else around. There is also a icefiend in the back room all alone if you can get there alive. There is a secret room where you could mark a rune to have a safe spot.

Shame and earth eles. And that might sound strange but if you not just take gold but also the gems they drop it can add up nicely.

There plenty more option but then it takes another 11 year for me to explain. ;)

8. Caremachine

Caremachine Guest

Aye, always taking gems from corpses.

Went to Destard yesterday, think i pulled greater dragon with my bladespirits spell, after few minutes of it dispeling my bladespirits i quit trying Destard. Now i get it, i need regular dragons then.

Its just sort of risky for me everywhere at this moment. Due to multiple fails with bladespirits spells and spirit speak not yet over 50, healing like 6-8 hitpoints and fails alot.

Thank you.

9. CatLord

CatLord Guest

Please contact me...

ICQ... 169-320-850.