1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need help with server login

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by Chazztizer, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Chazztizer

Chazztizer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi smart people,
    First pls forgive,I love run on sentences.
    My 12 year old who I will see this weekend has an intrest in UO. We got the game, the patches,but after he logs in he can't connect to the shard server....says cannot connect....try again later...I was in game waiting so server was not down. when I say server I mean after you put in password to pick "Sonoma" Is this a firewall issue maybe? I think he is running XPopsys. He says he can play warcraft3 fine ,but Diablo2 says his connection is too old or too new? Thats wierd since both are Blizzard!! I am just looking for some ideas before I go see my bud this holiday

2. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

Definetely check the firewall or if he has any thing running like peerblock. See if ip being blocked. He did patch succesfuly right?

3. Chazztizer

Chazztizer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I will check back saturday after I get a seat at his pc, but yes the game download and all patches downloaded