1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need help with skill gains

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by `Lynk, Mar 21, 2008.

1. `Lynk

`Lynk Guest

Trying to build up my dexer, but the bush part is going SLOW.

I need jewels with + bushido, and some really crappy Mr or lmc armor (resists can suck).

I don't have much cash, but I have some from selling some leather, ingots, etc. Also there was someone kind enough to hand me some gold in game the other day.

Anyone have the items listed above for sale?

2. i can put together a mr6 100% lrc suit for you if you like

3. `Lynk

`Lynk Guest

<blockquote><hr>

i can put together a mr6 100% lrc suit for you if you like

[/ QUOTE ]

That is very nice of you. I'm not building a mage right now, just starting off with a dexer.

LRC wouldn't be needed, but anything with as much lmc/mr (resists can be 1/1/1/1/1) would be greatly appreciated.

Only skill that I need that uses mana to train is bushido, so once I get it to 70 I can even give the gear back.

4. oh lmc. rofl. ok ill set ya up. come to moonglow bank and hang around a few minutes

5. `Lynk

`Lynk Guest

<blockquote><hr>

oh lmc. rofl. ok ill set ya up. come to moonglow bank and hang around a few minutes

[/ QUOTE ]

I apologize I am at work, didn't bring my laptop today.

I can't log on probly until about 5:30 p.m. CST.

6. ok got ya a mana regen 12 lmc 25% suit ready for ya.
    icq me later. 494315911

7. `Lynk

`Lynk Guest

<blockquote><hr>

ok got ya a mana regen 12 lmc 25% suit ready for ya.
    icq me later. 494315911

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet! I'll shoot you an ICQ when I get home. Thanks a million.

8. i could only get +16 bushido total on 2 pieces of jewellry. hope thats enough.

9. `Lynk

`Lynk Guest

<blockquote><hr>

i could only get +16 bushido total on 2 pieces of jewellry. hope thats enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought a bracelet last night with +10. Trying to get to +25 so I can actually train it, started my template off with 50 poisoning and 50 healing.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

If you can meet me in Moonglow in a few minutes, I can give you some +25 Bushido jewels to give to him.

11. `Lynk

`Lynk Guest

*deleted*

12. suit and +28 jewels ready when you are. icq later.