1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need Help with tamer Temp!!

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Asanbosam, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Asanbosam

Asanbosam Guest

Hey all need some help ideas suggestions anything just moved to atlantic with my tamer toon but i wanna make him alot more affective against peerless like grizz and for doom:gun: so i need to know what to change around I was now thinking between disco/tamer or sw tamer or something else that would work good please help here are my stats .. please post some temps...:thumbup1: and only pet i got currently is a nice cu fully trained

taming - 88.7 real (103.7)jewels
    lore - 108.8 real (115) jewels
    vet - 100
    mage - 100
    eval - 100
    focus - 100

2. GreywolfUK

GreywolfUK Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ailean my Tamer and main character is;

Taming 120
    Lore 120
    Vet 120
    Magery 110
    Music 114 (120)
    Disco 111 (120)
    Focus (10) +focus from jewels.

Stoned Eval Int, in case I decide to go have some mage fun. probably do Peace and provo later and stone them too.

3. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Never tried the bard/tamer but hear it pretty good. I run the standard sw/mage/tamer. Great temp, item dependent tho, but can take my GD and solo trav and mel with ease, havent had the guts to try Medusa solo yet tho. Guildy can solo Shimmer with no problems.

*natural*
    110 - *110* Lore
    110 - *95* Taming
    120 - *95* Eval
    120 - *100* Mage
    110 - *101* Med
    120 - *120* SW
    99 - *99* Vet

Run with Crys Ring until I need access to additional stable slots then throw on ring that get me to 120 tame and lore.

4. RuSini Neb

RuSini Neb Journeyman

what do you use eval for in peerless fights are you actually slinging spells at the bosses while your pets fighting or are you just healing your pet ?

5. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Depends on what I feel like really. If I am in lazy butt mode I just gheal, if I am wanting to drop the peerless faster or am in a good mode I am slinging whatever does a decent damage to mana used ratio. Some of the renowneds I stall the pet and just cast through it.