1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

need help

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Quasimodo, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Guest

how much detect hide do i need for remove traps ?
  2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

May 12, 2008
    In order to begin working on the Remove Trap skill, your character must have at least 50 skill each in Lockpicking and Detect Hidden.

I believe you start passively detecting faction traps with 80 Detect Hidden skill (assuming your character is in factions). (Passive detection means you see a message that there are traps in the area; the color of the message denotes the type of trap.)

I believe the passive detection works over longer distances the higher your DH skill is; however, it's been a long time since I've had a character in factions with DH skill at anything lower than GM. For that reason, I also can't tell you with certainty if 80 is also the minimum for actively detecting faction traps (i.e., using the skill on a targetted area). I believe it is, but I'm just not sure.
  3. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Guest