1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need help.

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by SetItOff, Oct 19, 2010.

1. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Okay I installed the new SA client and I start it up, it patches just fine starts up and i try logging in nothing happens, reinstalled re-patched, ran in admin ran both UOSA + UOpatcher in admin, used compatibility for every single option ect... turned firewall off/on; anyone have this same problem?

edit; anyone got the ports that need to be forwarded if thats the case? and on side note I play classic client fine no issues whatsoever
    i have windows 7 64bit

2. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Very strange... how much Ram do you have? some programs glitch with 64bit and 4 or more gig of ram.

For ArmA I have to boot windows using only 3GB.

3. Sometimes the patcher takes a long time to connect and resolve client versions. Try making a desktop icon that targets the uosa.exe file directly rather than the uopatch.exe file.

In most cases, I start the client from the uosa.exe file rather than trying to patch every time.