1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEED HELP

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tiberius, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I am trying to buy some items from the origen store. Al my pass word info is correct but when I get to check out I am asked to log into my account a second time. I do so then get booted back to the prompt to log in again. I tried to contact customer support but when i doit sends me to an ea page tha keeps self refrshign non stop and thier appears be niether an e-mail link available nor a phone number. I then decided to google "ea support number"; every link I get from the google search re routes me to same crap adverstisements or just times out entirely. If anyone has e-mail contact information for origen or ea I woudl greatly appreciate you passing it on to me. A phone would be even bettr because at this point seriously feel the need to have sharp words with someone over this lack of service. hank you in advance for an information you can hlp me with.

2. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Hook up with Kat Tiberius. I know she had some problems a few weeks back and I believe she got them resolved. She may have a number or some ideas to help or can offer some direction in how to do it.

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

4. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the responses. A guildmate tried to help and it's been unfruitful to say the least I have wasted. Based on what I make per hour and the time I have spent ont hier broke system, origen owes me about 4 or 5 times what I was going to spend with them at this point. I was only trying to purchase these items to payback a guildmate who fronted me half the gold for my new castle. I will settle my debt via "alternative methods" and the origen store will never again see a dime of my money. I have wasted enough time on this and need to get to selling off the castle contents:)

5. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Which castle was it?

6. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

John Connelys. It is right behind Parium's and a short run from my set of house next to stablebankus.

7. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

8. Blaeke

Blaeke Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Tiberius, I have found that I need to us Internet Explorer to shop at the Origin Code store. If I try it with Chrome I get the errors you are referring to...

9. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I also use internet explorer. I am goign to show my computer illiteracy here but I have no idea what "chrome" is:).

10. Blaeke

Blaeke Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Chrome is Google's browser which seems to be faster and better in a lot of ways.