1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need Info on Trading Homes Please

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Aboo, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Aboo

Aboo Guest

It’s been so long since I placed, traded or anything with a house that I am rusty in my knowledge.

My sister has 2 accounts. One house was condemned, the other fine. We transferred the condemned house to the account that already owns a house that was not condemned. The condemned house is now okay. We tried to transfer the newly condemned house (from having transferred the original condemned house to it while already owning a house) but we get the message that you have to wait 132 hours before we can trade the house to that account.

I was under the obviously incorrect idea that as long as you had not just placed a house with that account, that it could take a house. Can no account can turn around and accept a house if it were a house owner that just traded away it’s house?

I hope this is more understandable than I think it is.

2. Sono

Sono Adventurer

They changed the housing rules. If you place or trade a house, you cannot place or trade another house in 7 days. So, the order of trading and placing becomes important. For example, I placed a house 7 days ago. I place a house today and my house goes condemned. I can trade my condemned house to another player, but I cannot receive a house in trade or place another house for 7 days. If I traded my house before I placed the other one, I would be stuck with a 7 day waiting period.

I'm not quite sure, but I think even if you demolish the condemned house, you cannot trade or place.

Here is a some information on the changes:
    UO Stratics *New* | Housing Rules