1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Need Info

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by HonorableAdventurer, Jan 24, 2012.

1. HonorableAdventurer

HonorableAdventurer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Looted this from an IDOC .. Click it and nothing happens ..Tried researching but only came up with a shroud that displayed as text while it wasnt being worn

Attached Files:

2. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

When SA first came out, when you killed the gargoyals in the abyss/ter mur instead of dropping horns they dropped the word horn instead, was a bug or something. It was fixed quite quickly but not before a fair few of these were looted. Seen loads of them at rares festivals. Only worth a few mil at most i think.

Hope that answers your question :)

And did you take a picture of your screen with a camera instead of screenshotting? :p

3. HonorableAdventurer

HonorableAdventurer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yes ty that does answer my question ..Only fair I answer yours now :p

Nooooooooooo way did I take a picture of my screen with a camera lol ;)
    It is that new screenshot program that makes it look like you took it with a camera even includes fingerprints and reflections ..Its pretty cool if you ask me ...

Did you buy that ?

4. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Hahahaha im not buying it :p