1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need Lockerpicker

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Arch Magus, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Arch Magus

Arch Magus Guest

will pay
    I need these Miasma chests opened? any help?

2. Sebrina

Sebrina Guest

My own plans include the needs of a GM lockpicker as well for some chests from Dark Wisps. I plan to contact an old friend Gato, this weekend that we used to Treasure Hunt with. I know him in RL, and have talked with him 2 months back, but don't know if he is gaming much now.

I'll let you know if he's around unless you get someone else to help before that. He would not charge you anything. :)

3. I'll open anything for free. It's rare for a lockpicking service to be required so Im glad to get out and do it. Send me a PM or an ICQ at 155520709.

That is open to anyone that needs locks picked.

4. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Maybe we should start a lockpicker contact info thread lol. Lockpickers are in high demand for Miasma since they give level 6 t-maps.

Should anyone need one let me know and ill jump on my T-hunter for ya.

5. Sebrina

Sebrina Guest

Thanks Lord Gareth, I knew there was nothing of much worth there, but wanted the chests for other storage. -good progress on garbage disposal and organizing things for my moderate crafters.

Pretty much of all armor/weapons now days goes to my blacksmith for recycling for ingots to use when he gets the notion to really work at the forge for some skill.

6. Jhym

Jhym Guest

One of my hirelings is a Grandmaster picker and near master remove trapper (or whatever the title is.) Just ask and he'll be glad to stealth over and give his picks a try. He does like gems...

7. Finch

Finch Guest

I'd be glad to help as well. Just send me a PM with a time and place.