1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(OT) Need New Headset w/ Mic

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Bo Bo, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Since most of you prolly have the same problem as the Bo. Bo figured bo would ask the people that use them all the time instead of some yahoo from amazon. So Bo has broken yet another headset. Bo would like to hear from y'all what is a good quality headset the Bo can buy that will not have to be replaced in the next 6 months.
    Bo currently has/had 2 that are both not working a logitech and an imirco. Bo would like a headset that isnt too bulky so the little Bo can use it, and one with good sound. The cheapo logitech bo had very poor quality sound. Your help is appreciated.

2. Just a Dude

Just a Dude Visitor

First off - :danceb:
    If you are looking Cheap - CAD U2 USB Headset with Microphone - about 30 bucks on musician's friend .com ( CAD is a pro audio maker - they are as cheap as you probably want to go. - the ones you mentioned are just a waste of resources )
    a little pricier - good quality would be Yamaha CM500 Headset with Built-In Microphone ( can't say enough awesome things about Yamaha, for **** sake their symbol is 3 tuning forks..... for 60 bucks it's not a bad deal. same website as above.)
    However if you want to go midgrade.... Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset with Dynamic Boom Mic - 200 bucks (might need an adapt) Lowest end on the pro-grade. The name says it all it's a broadcaster set.... same site. In any case they are all better than what is found at Walmart.
    Yes.... I love audio.

Troop_Gil likes this.
  3. Troop_Gil

Troop_Gil Journeyman

Can't go wrong with the Yamaha CM500 Headset. Might be a bit bulky for little Bo depending on his age and size though.

4. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Lore Master

I use plantronics headsets because my voice recognition requires a little better sound quality and they have been good for me. Even their usb versions are good. Just my two cents.

5. chargar42

chargar42 Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Logitech G930 - Kinda bulky, depending on how big bobo is, but wireless is def the way to go.

6. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

If you wanna be serious about PvP, you gotta have a serious headset. This is how I roll.

[​IMG]

7. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

This one might suit Bo a little more.

[​IMG]

chargar42 and Bo Bo like this.