1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need some clarification on a couple things..

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ole Cheapy, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

1. Deathstrike- the amount of damage from this move depends on what skills exactly? Stealth, tracking, ninjitsu?

2. Infectious Strike- What advantages are there from 100 poison than 80 poison? read stractics but it apprear stractics info is maybe outdated? Has anything changed?

3. Bushido- How good is it at 60 skill points?

2. archite666

archite666 Guest

Yes, deathstrike is based on skill points...

Its been so long since iv explained the formula...

Its like, with 120 ninja, 80 stealth, 100 hiding you will do 35 damage...

if you tracked the person for at least 2 screens, you do an extra 10 pts of damage +1 pt for every 10 pts you have in tracking ( IE 50 tracking will let you do 15 extra damage)

The difference for from 80-120 stealth is 5 damage. So if your non tracking deathstrikes deal 40, where as if you have max in all 4 skills you and track them you will deal 60 damage.

Keep in mind the damage is halfed if they dont run.

3. archite666

archite666 Guest

also if I remember correctly, bushido at like 63 or something has a 100% to confidence.

I believe with 60, you will have like 97% to confidence and most your other abilities will be unusable, using a shield wont work because even at 60 you take a big penalty

4. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Infectious the amount of skill is your chance to bump the poison up a level, so 80 is 80% lethal (using deadly i assume), 100 is 100% lethal.

5. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Thanks for your replies guys,... so if i track my mark and get the tracking bonus, is that bonus just for the first death strike or is it for the entire fight assuming the opponent stays on screen?

Also does the extra points in stealth from 120 from 80 help when using smoke bombs? or is the smoke bombs based only on ninjitsu and hiding?

6. archite666

archite666 Guest

just for the first deathstrike

smoke bombs are based on hiding and ninjitsu, something like it requires 50 ninja to attempt to use one that uses hiding regardless of how far enemys are.

7. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Thank you, Cash, I have both 80 and 120 stealth stored on soulstones but I think I may free up the one holding 120. better yet I my as well just keep it cuz you never know when I may need it again.