1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need some decor tips please

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Whitewolf of *VK*, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Whitewolf of *VK*

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

tryin to place a welcome mat on my tower step, says cannot be place near an entrance, umm isnt that where your suppose to place a welcome mat at?
    and is there a way to make it so the bloody pentagram will stay above my goza mats, someone said raise the mats and place the pentagram on top of them then lower the mats, but when i try to raise the mats it says this object cannot go any higher

2. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

I am no expert, but I do believe they meant to raise the gozas up first and then place the item when you have all the gozas at the correct height, then remove them (the gozas).

The welcome mat thing, I haven't figured out yet. I failed many times getting mine down in front of the door and then it randomly worked, possibly when the doors were open.

Good luck.

3. Dixie of Chesapeake

Dixie of Chesapeake Journeyman

if your pentagram is on top, place a ladder and climb to the top, then raise your gozas and place =) you have to get above floor height to raise it higher. as for the welcome mat, the damaged book trick may work. or rubble dock slab will work. it will let you place a goza at a time, then place sign over gozas and axe said gozas

Modoc and Zuckuss like this.
  4. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Babbling Loonie

Don't forget to spin around while rubbing your head and patting your stomach, this game is so goofy lol

Victim of Siege likes this.
  5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Welcome mats were buggy from the moment they were introduced. I've yet to find much if any use for the things. In the EC they have NEVER sat right... they are always far from where you think they ought to be. While they were a really NICE concept... in practice they need to return to the drawing board.

Perhaps @Mesanna could get the guys on fixing them in the coming year.