1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need some help... Armor...

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Bman, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Bman

Bman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ok, I know I came across a thread the other day that talked about making a certain type of metal armor that would always turn out to be Mage Armor... unfortunately I can not locate that thread again... I thought they said soemthing about SA Armor? Maybe not, maybe I dreamed it all.. who knows...

Anyone know of this type of armor or armor that I can create that will be Mage Armor besides leather Armor?

Thanks...
    Bman

2. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Well from a normal crafting standpoint if your not using leather then there is no guarantee that it will always be mage armor.

Maybe they were referring to the 'Leggings of Ember' which you can get from tokens? Or possible some armor that can be crafted by knowing the recipe (off top of my head can only remember the elf only armor from this)

3. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Any of the samurai empire armor pieces. If they are of exceptional quality they will always be mage armor.

4. Bman

Bman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks, I thought I read that somewhere!

Now to figure out what the samurai empire armor pieces are ;->