1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need some help in this UHALL thread

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by GoodGuy, Sep 21, 2008.

1. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=102613

PLEASE Siegers i am calling upon your help, i need EVERYBODY who has pictures of tons of tamer abuse going on in luna or anywhere else for that matter to post the pictures in this thread.

I figure the only way to get greater dragons taken care of on siege is to just SHOW the devs how many pvpers have turned to tamers now because of the overpoweredness of them.

SO you got some crazy ass dragon pictures? PIctures of you taking 90+ damage from fire breath in 60 fire resist armor? POST THEM. please post them.

2. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Maybe a better way to do this is to ask for the savage riders to be unnerfed. Use dryad alure on the riders and take him in to kill dragon. That would not be unballanced since other types could take out the riders. I would guess the code to do that is all ready there. So EA would have to do less work than trying to figure out how to balancing 2 sets of code for the dragons with pvp and pvm.

3. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

When you people go to this link, and you see the picture in the First post (its GG's), I'd like to focus your attention to the words that Twilight is saying near the center of the screen. Its more than I could ever say to prove a point. GG's being talked to and the words are "Are you out here to cry or play the game"? Instead of playing like everyone else on the screen is, hes taking pics and crying about pets on the boards. Keep up the good work GG!

4. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Visitor

greater dragons are super slow, unless your dismounted their hardly an issue. Besides everyones guild runs em even yours so why complain whynot just adapt.

5. Strom

Strom Guest

Its kinda weird that the tamers are the only ones defending the drags personally i think they were the worst thing that has happened to siege in awhile

6. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I say, break Greater Dragons, re-introduce no delay petballs, and let the rune beetle, bake/mare combo prevail!!! :stir:

*grin*

7. Strom

Strom Guest

agreed the rune beetle bake combo was mean enuff

8. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I say just fix 2 things and we're good to go...

the casting on people when they are 2-3 screens away

and

the bug with getting dragons to attack other players while the tamer is hidden

9. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

u guys actually realize they already announced petchanges for the next publish, as in announced before the actual publish even went to testcenter?

and yes, petchanges, not greater dragon changes, all pets xD

10. mkultra

mkultra Guest

All that is needed is to return faction ignore to ignoring pets. I don't know why it was ever changed on Siege. It would instantly rebalance things & nobody would have a good excuse for crying about tamers.

11. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

good idea, doesnt work thoo. back when mi worked, they were crying about how factioneers have an advantage over nonfactioneers. they will always cry about something. you can only change about what they cry.

12. Strom

Strom Guest

Thats the point of factions more risk more reward

13. mkultra

mkultra Guest

The main usage of monster ignore was for doing spawns, dark fathers and such. This is what 99% of the complaining was about. That issue has been dealt with. I can assure you not many people utilized it for pet ignore purposes anyway. It would be nice to at least have that option again. There aren't any advantages to being in factions now, only disadvantages.

14. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

no no- let's do something with the savage riders. I'd love to see them riding around sosaria

15. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

sadly not, it was mainly tamers complaining how easily they get killed by factioneers with mi on. they disabled that part. almost noone complained about the pvm aspect and its still working right now, very sadly. instanced peerlesses and mi in pvm is still one of the biggest siege issues in my opinion.

16. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

What does it matter? Most of the time, I see you and your guild in the Luna guild house. Isn't it safe there?...la

17. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Hey shakaja how life, i got a question.... can you please try to not troll my uhall thread ? we know it would make you sad if tamers were changed, but really low blow trying to talk **** in that thread

You didn't even make a point, you just came off lame and you're obviously pissed everybody on siege agrees ur a trammie and tamers need to GO.

KOC skill=shakaja's dragon. Other than that they are all ROC protected perfect players!

18. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

uhm slow down there. i never said pets shouldnt be changed, i was one of the first who actually proposed some changes. sadly alot of people didnt like them, specially people out of your guild (irony at its finest xD).

but about my comment on uohall, dont make a ridiculous post and expect that noone points out how ridiculous you are.

and as i already said, if you would stop screaming for a split second and pay attention, you would know that when the devs first announced the changes for last publish (before it event went to testcenter), they already said that they cant get them into that publish but they will be in the next one (which is the one we will recieve next).

19. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

He may take a breather and finally realize this... eventually lol

Ps. I want all ICQ logs between you and him for now on that last one had me laughing for hours lol

20. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Only person being ridiculous in that thread is you and the other trammies that don't agree with 95% of siege players.

21. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Worship noted Kage, keep up the good worshipping! i bet you read those logs all night, isn't it great my actions bring your life purpose!

22. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

More like comic relief. . . :bowdown:

23. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

slow down, take a deep breath and read my post.