1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need some help on test center

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Norman Bates, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Norman Bates

Norman Bates Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

New to the whole concept, I see my bank box has lots of goodies but not everything that I need. Could really use a soul stone for example, and there are no player vendors to buy one off. So how can I obtain one? Buy it from the UO Store? There are other, "nice to have" items that I need as well. Please enlighten me on how to obtain them while on test center. Thanks in advance for your help!

2. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

You can get all of the arties and crafting resources on Test Center.

Just type in Help Commands and it will bring up a list. Say Give Resources and Give Arties when you are at the bank and you'll get those...just remember it will OVER fill your bank.

Anything else you can't get you can copy over from your prodo shard.

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Norman, you shouldn't need a soulstone on Test Center. There is a command you can use to change any skill level and you can do that as often as you want.

More info here on Test Center: http://ode-guild.com/uostuff/testcenter.html

4. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Why would you need a Soul Stone on TC, you can set any skill to any number you want.

5. Norman Bates

Norman Bates Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

because as I said I am new to tc and had no clue. Thought I'd have to build more skills than a char can have, hence the need for a soulstone. You learn something new every day:]

6. Norman Bates

Norman Bates Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you both Tina & Larisa that's just the help that I needed:]