1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

need some help with furniture

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Whitewolf of *VK*, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Whitewolf of *VK*

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have 2 wooden benches, not rustic not elven, just normal wooden benches, they are dyed white, i need 2 more, so i made 2 benches when i bought white plant dye and tried to dye them, i get the message that you cannot not dye this, ok so pigments of Tokuno must have been used, so i go and i pay 500k for some luna white pigments of Tokuno, i go to dye my benches, same thing cannot dye this, so WTF is goin on, how where these benches dyed white in the first place?

2. Whitewolf of *VK*

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i figured it out on my own, bench must be made out of something other then normal wood

Assia Penryn likes this.
  3. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Crazed Zealot

Really? How odd...

4. Swt Lippy Hippy

Swt Lippy Hippy Adventurer

If you use oak wood to make furniture you can dye it. Or deeded items that you use oak wood you can also dye them. But If i am not mistaken if you place the deed you can not re dye it after its placed once. (they may have changed that so you can re dye) Good luck and let us know what you end up with and if it worked.

5. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

To be dyed with Pigments of Tokuno or plant dyes, wood items must be crafted with a "magical wood" property. So crafting with Oak, Ash, etc. works, but plain wood doesn't. Same is true for leather.

Capt. Lucky likes this.
  6. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Crazed Zealot

Learn something everyday... and I'm getting tired of it! Only have so many brain cells left.

Kolka likes this.
  7. Darius Bloodbain

Darius Bloodbain Adventurer
    Lake Austin - TF

Thats good to know. I actually was stumped couple weeks ago when trying to die a couple small tables.
    Thanks very much for the info.

8. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

not forgetting that plain items can always be dyed less unusual colours with a regular vet reward furniture tub.