1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need some help with Soulstones

Discussion in 'UHall' started by marcelom, Nov 6, 2008.

1. marcelom

marcelom Guest

Hi guys, i started playing again UO a coulpe of weeks ago, been out for 8 years, so this is a completely new game for me now, i wish to learn more about soulstones, how can i aquire one? i have a new account so i have no rewards and anything, what can i do to get some of them?
    Thanks!

2. In Flames

In Flames Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You can aquire them by

a. Purchasing a token for one in game.

b. Purchasing a "Legacy Token" through the UOGameCodes store.

or

c. Waiting until you hit 1 year Vet Rewards.

FYI: They are account bound. If you buy a soulstone already out of the token form it's for someone elses account and you will be unable to use it.

There are also soulstone fragments, same rule applies to them but they have limited charges on them.

3. marcelom

marcelom Guest

what are tokens exactly? never heard of them before.. its an ingame item to buy or its a "service" which you pay in real money to get it in your account (like the 2nd choise you said)

4. Soulstones are explained in a FAQ in the UO Players Corner forum, where I moderate.

Soulstones are available as 1st Year Vet Rewards (red). Tokens purchased need to be double-clicked and then typically there will be a gump of selections ... soulstone among them. But take a look in my forum at the FAQ on Soulstones (and fragments).

That should answer most if not all of your questions.

5. Ultima Onlineā„¢ Legacy Token

So what shard you playing on these days?

6. marcelom

marcelom Guest

fantastic all my questions are now answered thanks guys for the feedback!