1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Need some help with what to do....

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by SiriusGamerDude0, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Ok so I finally got back to UO after being away for 4 yrs. My main char is a samurai. His skills are as follows:

Anatomy 70
    Bushido 73
    Chivalry 50
    Healing 53
    Parry 70
    Swords 70
    Tactics 67

I don't have any good equipment, I've only been playing for about a week.
    My questions are quite simple.... If I can beat Ettin's easy what do I go after now? Where do I find them? And are there any good guilds on Atlantic? Any and all help is much appreciated. Thanks.
  2. Go to Despise 2nd level and see how you do. If you do ok, move down to the 3rd level. Once that becomes easy, go down to the 4th until you hit around 90ish skill, then it's off to the Yomotsu Mines, 2nd room in, where 2 Warriors spawn. That will take every skill you want up to 120.
  3. Many thanks Connor.
  4. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 9, 2008
    Connor basically laid it all out for you. In terms of guilds, well you will have to determine whether you like a large guild or a small guild. The major guild listings you can find at this link:

Basically that illustrates the top 10 guilds in terms of population on Atlantic. If you want a large guild, then use one of those. If not, try to use word of mouth and the guild listings under the Atlantic shard forum to help serve you.