1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need some help

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Alvo, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Alvo

Alvo Guest

Im trying to bring up hiding and stealth. Hiding is easy enough but how do I get started on stealth? I'm literally at 0.0. Thanks.

2. C0rmac

C0rmac Guest

Finally I question can answer. First buy you some stealth skill points in New Haven. Just west of town in the ninja hut. Then all you have to do is hide and walk around. Don't run walk...repeat 120 million times. I walked all around malas looking at house to pass the time.

3. Eht/Longbow

Eht/Longbow Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Also as you get higher you must wear armor that makes stealth more difficult to do; studded armor ect..

0 - 30 | Buy skill from NPC (though I think you can buy higher now in new haven)
    30 - 65 | Normal Clothes
    65 - 95 | Full Studded Leather Suit
    95 - 100 | Full Studded Leather Suit + Close Helm

The list is kind of basic, but as you go on you slowly add armor to taste. Enjoy!

Also if you are training ninja, when you get to shadow jumping it trains stealth too; if you wear armor that makes stealth tough though. Its kind of like killing two birds with one stone.

4. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You don't ever need a full studded leather suit. Prob around 65 or 70 add 1 studded or bone piece to your leather suit. at around 75 to 80 skill add a 2nd studded or bone piece. You will fail way too much if you put on all studded suit.

5. lysarius

lysarius Guest

Adding one piece of non-medable armor once your success rate gets too high is definitely the way to go.

Even at 120 stealth it is impossible to stealth in a full non medable studded suit (or full ring, or full chain, or full plate). You just get a message saying something like... It is impossible to stealth in that armor.