1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need some input

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Good_Ole_Lefty, Feb 24, 2008.

1. I've had my pvp sammy in mothball since all the nerfs came down. I reworked the template (below) and am undecided on the weapons and suit set up for this char. I plan on going 3/6 and 4/6 when it is possible. A little help ironing it out would be most welcomed.

120 Swords
    120 Parry
    120 Bushido
    100 med
    100 Resist
    90 Tactics
    60 Chiv

2. Sang

Sang Guest

That's just about my template there. The problem I have is sustained dmg output in PvP. You dont really have the hitting power of a real samurai and everything is very mana dependent. I had to work in 35 necro for vamp form, dropped med and got an MR/LMC suit. It's still mana dependent but fairs ok. Mind if I ask what weapons you are using?

3. I'm Still going through my weapons. I did however craft a 30 ssi, 39 hit lightning, 39 di oranate axe today. My Idea on armor is to run stamina 8, MR2 with lmc peices. However getting the right pieces will take time and gold.