1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need some lockable boxes for lockpicking

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by aerograd, Feb 26, 2009.

1. aerograd

aerograd Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hello. I am returning to UO after a long hiatus. I played on GL before, but figured I'd try Europa this time around. Anyways, I have started a bard t-hunter as one of my characters. I need to work lockpicking and if I remember right I did that using some tinker-made lockable boxes when I played before. Are there any tinkers out there who I could buy some from? Or does anyone know of a good player vendor store that sells lockable boxes? Let me know please. Thanks!

---Vex, of Europa

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I used to sell lockpick sets, but you only need one box these days I think. You'll find boxes on my vendor 'Ike Eayah'. Address below siggie.

3. aerograd

aerograd Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks Petra I will check out your vendor!

Take care!

---Vex of Europa

4. Ferrut

Ferrut Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Or, you can use Paragon chests. The different fame levels of the monster that dropped the chest (and the level of the treasure map inside) corresponds to different lock difficulties...

:)

5. aerograd

aerograd Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the advice Ferrut. I actually picked up a Paragon chest (from a black wisp maybe?) that was dropped at Luna. You have any idea up to what lockpicking skill level that wisp chest would be good to train on? It seems to be working ok so far at least. I also bought one of Petra's GM boxes that should come in handy too.

Thanks!

---Vex

6. Ferrut

Ferrut Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran