1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need some thieving guidance

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Guest, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok so I'm in the shop on my thief and some players are purchasing some goods. This is a perfect opportunity to lift some loot. While they are busy discussing what they need to purchase I casually walk up behind them without being noticed. There are no guards in the area so my escape should be almost assured. At the perfect moment I reach out and try to grab me some coconuts from a crate but then the Provisioner alerts the guards and I'm dead instantly every time.

Any tips?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ummm stop stealing from crates?...la

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Then what else is a thief supposed to do? I want to use my profession to the fullest. And coconuts taste so great.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Errrr, steal from players. Whatever it may take to have them chase you. A single reg...a band aid...whatever...la

5. vanecrox

vanecrox Guest

I'm pretty sure that he knows about stealing from other players, which is part of the reason I stayed away from that response. This sounds like the makings of a "I'm a thief and can play how I want" thread.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

No this was a "crate thieves are thieves too" thread.

7. Pathagiris

Pathagiris Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

and its going to turn into a "no they are not thread" and no matter what you think or say this is the "i steal from players" thief forum. it says it on the main forum list page and if you want to talk about crate stealing there is another forum for you

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I'm pretty sure that he knows about stealing from other players, which is part of the reason I stayed away from that response. This sounds like the makings of a "I'm a thief and can play how I want" thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you would be wrong. He is one of the leaders of one of the largest Atlantic Zergs. I think he is just interested in getting some decoration for his abode...la

9. vanecrox

vanecrox Guest

<blockquote><hr>

No this was a "crate thieves are thieves too" thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I called it. [​IMG]

10. Add jewelery etc to boost your stealing rate.
    you can open a trade window as well, to help distract the vendor
    don't wear anything, so when you die a zillion times, it dont cost you. you'll die alot. everyone does.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

CRATE!!!...la