1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Need some tips with installing UOAM

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by a ghoul, May 28, 2009.

1. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Jun 2, 2007
    Hi recently got a new pc with vista which I have never used before. Ultima doesn't seem to get along with it at all, anyway I am having trouble installing UOAM. I have to my understanding downloaded the file. But when I try to run UOAM it states that the download is not complete and the program cannot run until it is. :cursing:

405 529 965
    and thanks!:thumbsup:
  2. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 19, 2008
    go back to the UOAM page, and find the link for the manual install. Download that zip file and replace the UOAM folder you have with it's contents. That should work. then you will likely have to go into the configuration and point it to the install of your UO client for it to start working properly.