1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need some X-Shard Help

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Lynk, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I play all east coast shards and have red mages on every one. There are still 3 shards where I don't have sampires though.

Aside from GL, my sampires aren't very fancy and what I need is very basic.

I need 2 pairs of arms, 2 mempos, 2 rings, 2 bracelets, and 8 black staffs imbued - per shard.

The shards I need them on are Legends, Chesapeake, and Atlantic.

I will provide all of the ingredients that you need (essence, relics, enchanted essence, residue, etc, and even gold for gems).

I have an imbuer on great lakes so I can return the favor if you're looking for gear made there.

ICQ 270541075 or reply here.

2. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Lynk -- I would be glad to help you on Atlantic. I have legendary smith/tailor/artificer and GM carpenter (no tinker in case you need Turquoise rings) to make your pieces. Unfortunately, I won't be online until Saturday. I'll try to ICQ you then. If someone gets to you before then, no worries, go with them.

I am interested in starting a x-shard mystic-mage on GLs and some basic hand-me-downs would be a huge help to get a suit going.

-OBSIDIAN-

3. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I'm sure I can help you with that ;)

I'll get all the ingreds/items together on ATL.

4. [JD]

[JD] Guest

I can help anyone on Sonoma who can provide ingredients/POF/consumables or gold for materials. Have an Imbuer/Smith/Tinkerer/Tailor/Fletcher there.

Sonoma is a great Farming shard although there is a SL zerg here.

5. Gorbs

Gorbs Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I'd be happy to help you out on Chessy, but have to warn my garg is sitting at 108.6 imbuing right now.

6. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

And I can do Legends for you. Have GM tinker,carp,bowyer and a Garg120 smith/tailor/imbuer. I'm on off and on - page aololita on General Chat if you are in the neighborhood...

7. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Much appreciated - I'm working my ATL sampires skills up right now and working on a suit on Great Lakes for Obsidian for helping me out. Once this is all wrapped up I'll be reaching out to both of you!

Please let me know how I can return the favor.