1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

need swing speed increase

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by ayahuasca, Aug 23, 2008.

1. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

I have a crossbow that I am liking- it has 49% velocity, luck 66 (dont care) hit chance increase 27%, damage increase 53%, and it's balanced. The special moves, concussion blow can give a real damage bonus, and mortal strike isnt bad either. But is has no swing speed increase. Is there anything I can do, other than chivalry divine fury, to boost my swing speed? Also was cusious as to just how much ssi divine fury creates. Being made of yew, I cant enhance it for more ssi.

2. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

Daimyo's helm adds 10% ssi.

How'd you get 27 HCI?

3. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

I'm not sure, though it does seem a lot. I don't recall which runic I used, tho I'm sure it was at least a yew or better. Wood was yew as well.
    Thanks for advice on daimyos' helm- I'll be looking on vendors for one; if anyonme knows where one is for sale, I'd appreciate it greatly.

4. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Diamyo's helm, cursed jackals, and other dex/stam items. I'd just suggest 125 Dex, dex pot with EP ring(capped to 150) then stam increase items across the board.

5. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

Daimyo's helms are very rare since they don't drop anymore.

6. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Bows crafted with a Heartwood, Yew and maybe Ash runics don't recall have a higher hci cap not 15 like regular loot drops yew adds 5% more.