1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need the shard's help plz (plz read)....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ole Cheapy, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

If anyone have a GM lockpicking soulstone laying around and dont know who it belongs to plz sell to me I will pay well for it. I lost my stone and really dont wanna re-train lockpicking so if you all could be so kind plz check to see if you have any dead soulstones lying around for decoration and i would be greatly apprecitive. Thank you guys.

If not does anyone have a lockpicking boxes I can borrow to re-train the skill?

2. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Soulstones are account-bound. You cannot use someone else's.

Unless you are gonna buy all the dead stones on the shard hoping it's yours?

yegads...

3. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

I believe he means his house fell he lost his soulstones... if anyone has spare soulstones laying around not attached there account let him try and see if there his..

4. Anybody who did a tower idoc West of Umbra about 6 months ago and got a soulstone with lockpicking on it, it's most likely Cheapy's, so if you save stones (just in case) please let him know if you've got it.

Failing that Cheapy, we keep a lockpicking set at NEW you're welcome to use, just let me know and I'll access you to the house.

5. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There is a set of lockpicking boxes at the Port of Umbra. Just please don't kill the customers or the management while training! :p

6. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

Also if you need to train the lockpicking if you fail to get your soulstone back, I have a few hundred lockpicks going for free if you want them, let me know. ( It would be nice if someone had them, I'm never going to use them ! )

7. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Yeah luckily my other stones were in the bank but i often swap my poison and lockpicking skill and thank God i didnt have on my lockpicking at the time and had to re-train poison! *whew* But yes I want to try any lockpicking stones to see if its mine or not and I appreciate everyone who offered there lockboxes but i like to train at home when im training my pk. But honestly I am so over ROT it would really be wonderful to find my stone. I thought of creating a thief and training lockpicking on him but I love picking locks and bullying the other lockpickers on my pk. :)

8. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Thank you I would appreciate that very much. Do you wanna sell lock boxes also?

9. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

I can make lockboxes up to 70 skill but for past that you'll need to get someone like Patty who is GM - I trained a character up to 70 tinker to make the boxes for her house and whilst I do intend to GM her in tink one day I sadly haven't had the time to date. Let me know what you need and how many, I am going to try to fit some UO time in tonight if possible.

10. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

Bugger. I wrote the above when I was half asleep and not thinking. Cheapy, if you don't find your lockpicking soulstone and have to work it, then my tinkered boxes aren't going to help you for now, I'm 79.8 and you are going to need from newbie tinker upwards to start working the skill from scratch efficiently. That's why the public lockpick houses have been offering as they will have the range needed. Sorry ! Offer of the picks still stands though, I have about 450.