1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need to find NEW guild and its guildleader

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by blerick, Feb 19, 2009.

1. blerick

blerick Guest

I am closing an account that has a Keep on SP, I need to find NEW guildleader to arrange a transfer of it. It does contain alot of items, Since I have not played on SP since AOS, all the items are preAOS, so most of it is worthless in today's UO, except for the leather,ingot and over 50k of each reagent.

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Is it close to the existing NEW keep? I'm not asking for the exact location, I'm just curious if it will be close enough that they will be able to keep their little NEW town while adding this keep to their inventory...la

3. blerick

blerick Guest

I actually logged into SP and found a book on Luna floor with the contact info.

I have no idea where NEW community is so I can't answer as to how close it is. :(

4. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

At the Southern base of the first set of mountains North of Brit...la

5. archite666

archite666 Guest

if you get in contact with shalimar and she cant hold it, let me know, I have two account that could hold it for NEW. I'm sure she would approve.

6. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Send me a ICQ - 4842047. I'm one of the NEW Co-Leaders. I'll chat with Shal about it.