1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need trades for Baja

Discussion in 'UO Holiday Trading' started by zorrah, Jan 11, 2009.

1. zorrah

zorrah Guest

I can be contacted through ICQ at 3789140, or here through PM. I am looking for tickets on Baja and have the following available:

Origin - 6: already chose rewards. All regular snow, one neon box.
    Pacific - 12
    Lake Austin - 6
    Napa Valley - 12
    Legends - 6
    Atlantic - 5
    Lake Superior - 11
    Great Lakes - 4
    Chesapeake - 6
    Catskills - 9: but 4 are at Casca room >.< will run them out if I find an interested trader though. **
    Siege - 1

Successful trades:
    Sonoma - 10: traded with Lord Drakelord, a pleasant if unlucky trade!

Thanks!

2. still holding all I have left on Baja for you. Been trying to catch you, but that icq flower is being a pain in the rear

3. zorrah

zorrah Guest

I appreciate your patience. I was traveling yesterday, coming home from vacation. I'll try to be on icq as much as possible tonight so hopefully we can meet up. Otherwise, I am free for the next two weeks and we can find a time on the weekend, I hope :)

4. ok icq is being mean once more, I am getting your meassge tonight, but when I try to reply it just sits there, yes I am alive, and looking to trade.