1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

need UOA help

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Blindside, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Blindside

Blindside Guest

Ok so i set up a bunch of macros on uoa last night and log in this morning to have all my macros from uoa erased. Is this supposed to happen or how can i save them? Anyone have any ideas?

2. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Set up a single unimportant macro, then exit completely and go back in. See if it saves.

Do you have older, working UOA macros?

3. Blindside

Blindside Guest

all my uoa macros erase whenever i start it up

4. Daleth

Daleth Guest

is it reloading an exe file over and over from the patch in August? That will do it. Try right clicking it in the menu and run it as administrator and see what happens. Not that I know what I'm talking about i just had the same type of problem and that is what tugsoft told me to do.

5. Blindside

Blindside Guest

thanks M, worked so far....... :pint:

6. Daleth

Daleth Guest

Dont get too excited i just logged off in frustration, i had to reboot because Vent was screwed up and then i log in and all my macros were gone again. omg well thats it for me tonite, SA is cursed. I havent upgraded yet but I feel if I don't then nothing will work right, gah I'm going to bed I'm mad! :twak::cursing::mad::wall::talktothehand::sad2:confused::rant2::bdh::sword::lame::grrr:

7. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

:thumbup:

8. Daleth

Daleth Guest

Thumbs up? You want my maddness directed at you? :fight::twak:

9. Blindside

Blindside Guest

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Daleth

Daleth Guest

Tell him Blind its not a good thing! Im mean when I m mad!!!

11. Blindside

Blindside Guest

lol at you sir, shes not playin....