1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Need your HELP !!

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Dark Angel XXXX, Sep 15, 2009.

1. I have been marking runes for the new area in SA....So far have 2 rune books full and working on the 3rd. Would like to compare what runes I have to any of you out there marking also.... Whitestar, I know you are marking for CJ's and I may have some you don't have yet, would be happy to share with what I have...Thank you for you time :)....See you in the game !!...BYW, I love SA... LOL

2. Whitestar4016

Whitestar4016 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Together will get a bunch marked I have my progress on the front stoop

3. Also, Pandarus's house has a vendor with runebooks for SA areas too. I bought a copy of them, if you want to see them.

4. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone selling marked rune books for the new lands?

5. Thank you all very much for your replys...Yes, I am the one who has been trying to keep the vendor at Pan's house stocked on the SA books. There was 2 volume of books now I am up to 4. Sorry the vendor has been out of the SA books but will be stocking again tomorrow. Whitestar sorry missed the meeting with you lastnight. We will try again. Will leave a message for you at CJ's. See you all in the game :) .....