1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

needed mystic bow

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by RobotPlanet, Dec 4, 2007.

1. RobotPlanet

RobotPlanet Guest

one of those bows for the invasion.

I don't have gold but I have some stuff to trade, it should be worthless after the invasion so I don't expect it should be too expensive.

2. why would you think that most of these bows are leftovers form the "last" ie 2 invasions ago. many people thought that they were good collectors items and that was it.... then came the ohpidian invasiona nd all of sudden the were useful for the ohpidian berzerkers..... now we see they have use again... and will probably see light again in the future so being worth less I doubt it.... hence why i am willing to trade mystic weapons for a mystic bow....

3. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I dropped mine in about 50 arrows
    I had enemy of one, consercrate weapon, and divine fury running too.

The trick I had to use was put furies on him to distract him until I had him low enough so he didnt teleport/move ontop of me and insta kill.

You can also use power, vaquishing bows too.

Lorddog

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone tried those crappy little Juka Bows that have to be geared in order to use. particualry the bow of deamon dismissal, i would laugh tremendously if that little nothing bow is what you all actually needed this entire time hehe