1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying Weapons Needing fencing weapons

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Zandor, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Zandor

Zandor Sage

Mar 17, 2015
    I thought my fencing weapons were decent but from the info I have gotten recently I can do a lot better(I'm only doing 120-130 damage with a.i. and enemy of one) If anyone has any really nice fencing stuff please let me know! Or if you are just extremely knowledgeable in the pvm field I will hire your services but my character obviously needs some weapon/armor overhaul. Icq me plz at : 66951056 if you can help. Thx!
  2. del55

del55 Sage

Mar 1, 2015
    i am currently using fencer in pvm and i think people are not good making pvm weapons.

i do 170-200 dmg with spear with or without enemy of one ( for monsters which have any slayer)

items that currently use : spear, lajatang, hailstorms and leafblade ( if you want to use one handed)

add me on icq: 164 927 167
    Zandor likes this.