1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Needing PC on my ring

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by RainMan28, Jun 29, 2008.

1. RainMan28

RainMan28 Guest

Here is a ring that i have found. I am willing to sell it for the right price. So post an offer if you have one.

[​IMG]

2. Mudd

Mudd Guest

I'd say 10m+... Closer to 20

3. Mudd

Mudd Guest

Now that I look at it again, more than that. Doesn't get too much better for a mage.

4. Mudd

Mudd Guest

Also, xfers go for 15m. Transfering something you plan on selling for 1m is sillyness.

5. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

What shard is the ring on? If it's on a shard I have gold on, I'd like to purchase it and save you a xfer. :p

6. Raziel

Raziel Guest

Just to let you know that ring would gor for more than 30 on great lakes. :/

7. RainMan28

RainMan28 Guest

The ring is on Lake Austin at the moment.

8. UltimatePower

UltimatePower Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I would be willing to transfer to lake austin for this ring. I could pay 20 mil , armor of fortune, Jackals Collar, 2 tokono dye tokens, and 50 heritage tokens for it.

Let me know :)

Just noticed Character transfers are currently unavailable, but should be back up in a day or two.

9. UltimatePower

UltimatePower Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Do you still have this ring for sale ??

10. Desolation87

Desolation87 Guest

I can confrim that it is sold for 70mill.