1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Needing the services of an Atlantic tamer..

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Seismic, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Seismic

Seismic Guest

I need 10 cu sidhe's - please pm me if you can help! We can coordinate a time to meet - shouldn't take long...

Thanks [​IMG]

2. KingSidhe

KingSidhe Guest

Do their skills or stats matter?

3. Seismic

Seismic Guest

Well, it does, thanks for bringing that up.

The target AFTER taming/releasing is to get Cu's with a barding difficulty of 98-100. So, a Cu would need to have an untamed barding difficulty of 130. Just ignore anything that Lores below 128.

Whaddya say?!!

4. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Not to say you are but, people have been using Cu's with that level bard diff penned up in their houses to gain barding skill. There is a post (I searched but can't find) that eluded to the fact of this being an illegal (ie bannable) offense.

5. Seismic

Seismic Guest

I didn't think it was bannable - check the bard forum, even the mod endorses it...

6. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yeah the mods seem up in the air about it and no official word from any gm on the Previous Thread. However the one post by Flutter (bout half way down) about a friend of hers getting a 23 hour ban is one that I personally put alot of merit into. She has the reputation to be very truthful in her posts. As well as Fayled Dhreams' post on the subject as well.

Like with everything else in UO lately, it all depends on the GM that *may* show. If your luck runs like mine, the wrong one will show up. Good Luck either way [​IMG]