1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Neked Vendors

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Pennywise, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Pennywise

Pennywise Guest

Neked Vendors. Wheres are dais.

Just taughts I would asks, since the forums seems deads.
  2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    aye, been quiet around here lately..... I think it must be the new seed frenzy

as for the nekkid vendors, none are mine :D I keep my ladies fully clothed, don't like to see them shivering
  3. Yeah the legends forum normally dies down for a good bit after something new comes out cause everyone is subsituting game play for sleep and trolling :p.
  4. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

Funny thing about naked vendors, I had someone ICQing me everyday for a vendor at my luna house, I finnaly am able to meet them in game get them a vendor. This entire week it has been naked and empty, It will fall later today. I am sure this person will again ICQ with reasons as to why they were in a huge frenzy to get a vendor only to Leave it naked and empty.

On a side note, if anyone needs a vendor let me know, I have room for a few more, but like to have them clothed and stocked.
  5. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dec 14, 1999
  6. Caelas

Caelas Guest

Omni quits and the forums go to crap. :lick: