1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Neo & TnT= sad

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Zippididooda, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

so Im in twisted weald for like 10 inutes and I die to a double guile and spite attack...
    and here comes TnT....Neo mainly, and Tide Krystal and 2 others, who loot me of like 4 lrc peices then res kill me when i come back in.
    But thats not enough, Neo follows me to the shrine where he res kills me again, then throws out a few lols and insults about how I cant fight, when 5 minutes before he just loots my stuff after i die to monsters.
    so I decide to give a little fight, I kill his pets and nearly get him too, then 4 tnt show up to protect him from a naked guy.
    seriously, if there is that little to do on this shard where griefing me is entertainment for the night for 5 or 6 people in TnT, thats sad.

2. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Thats typical tnt behavior man... Thats why I think its sad that most of the hemp members joined tnt. :(

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

There is a lot of sad right now.

4. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

This siege, the pvp is pretty dead now days. There is not much to do. But oh well get over and it and move on.

5. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Agreed

6. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I don't think he was getting emotional over things, thus there is nothing to get over.

He was commenting on how certain people will grief others, then call in a gank the second they are threatened. If you resort to saying "This is Siege, that is the norm because there is not much to do." then you have just contributed to the problem of not enough players.

In the land of people who won't come back, you are king.

7. Insta

Insta Guest

Ya know, I had a very similar experience, While I way below average on anything and everything to this shard. TnT were always the guild that gave me the most grief. They would kill me in despise, loot the best of my armor, (even though it is basically worthless to anything they could use it for.) then they would "LOL" Laugh and tell me I should quit. This occurred on more than one occasion.

There has only been one TNT individual that ever stood out as being "a good player" especially twards the new players. That person is Hef. He spared me on more than one occasion. The last time I saw his name, I think that he was selling his accounts.

I know how you feel, and I am sorry that it is happening to you. I speak only as a Siege shard noobie, but I do feel your pain. I have found a guild that I mesh well with, and am perfectly content with. I hope that you will do the same in the near future.

8. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I havent been here long, and i havent pvped much. But it seems to me to be pretty close to the prod shards and thier bs. Someone dies, regradless of how, and its a b*tch session. Now i wasnt there, but I know its hardly ever 1v1. And not that I agree with more than 1v1, but you need to open your eyes, and look around the real world. Show me when there is a 1v1 fight. Never. I dont agree, nor do I condone it, but when you are dealing with a younger crowd (as most are), cant expect a fair fight, nor a friendly enviroment.

As these forums are filled with content, over half of it is smack talk, or how it wasnt a fair fight...well life aint fair.

Sorry but im loaded after my xmas party, but thats my opinion.

9. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I think many of you guys are missing the point.

Unfortunately Siege has came to something more negative then the past few months. However this is Siege and griefing, ganking, killing, res killing, looting are all part of the game. Over the last while "****" talking has became more and more of a problem. However as with everything that comes on this shard. It has came to be expected. TNT some really good players with it. I am glad to know some of them compared to some of the assholes inside KOC.

No this is not an attempt to turn this thread upside down into a KOC v TNT flame as every other thread on this board. But an attempt to lay down the trust.

I have been PvPing, Ganking on Siege for a little while now. I am loved my some and hated by others. I think people need to play the game as they feel is best. But you if you can't handle ganking then you can't handle Siege and really shouldn't be logged in or playing here in the first place.

Siege is a good place and I feel that it will return to its former glory one day or die in a fire. Either way I will be with it to the end aswith many of Siege's dedicated players.

With a little help Siege can return to a better ecomony and a bigger player base but those players must accept it for what it is and its ruleset. If they cannot handle PVP then they should return the Trammel.

10. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

:bs::lie:

11. Pestilence Hemp

Pestilence Hemp Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Its a sign, quite playing this 10 year old pile of crap. The game was all bout the community, but now the community is well sucking.(no offense to anyone)

let me know if you wanna get xbl. ill see ya on there.

p.s. i got your glass ready too. i need your addresss

12. MatrixCubed

MatrixCubed Guest

Now go back say...7 years...read "twisted weald" as 'anywhere outside of town' and you have the exact reason Trammel was born...the griefers will always be in whatever game you play...

13. Red Shanks

Red Shanks Guest

quit this crappy game already.

14. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

QFT...

15. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

So quit, leave, go. Stop talking about it. Stop reading about it.

Further, stop OBSESSING over the drama from these boards, DQ.

No one wants to hear from anti-UO whiners anymore Chard.

16. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Quit,left,gone...but i do love watching these boards...Pretty sad when the forums are more entertaining then the game aye?

17. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

Musta been a slow night...

18. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wow... I'm gone a week and things become comical.

For starters, KOC 1v1's. Internally, sure... dunno about in luna or at a champ spawn? Will take any bet for a 1v1... but rarely do people do...

TnT picks on newbs and the newbs cry about it.

People complain about the lack of PvP but don't want to change anything so it's more fun.

Someone said trammel was created because of people... er "griefers" like this. I call bull****. Trammel was created by crybaby waffles like dude who thought that pos landmass did this game a favor.

The problem is that death is too much risk here where people get emotional over it. PvP is not fun.

But then we have the Rico's who can't fathom that things and time... change. Siege is about preserving Felucca and not about preserving this psycho-bs version of Siege in the year 2000. This game gets new content and that means we get new content.

Besides... to him, having 2 character slots makes Siege somehow un-unique... right. This is the kind of arguing I keep reading...

Whatever.

Oh and Hi...