1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Neo

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by King Edward, Aug 31, 2008.

1. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

Why is it EVERY time we fight tamer on tamer, you die then call in 3-5 people? Is your loot THAT good? Is dying in a fair T on T fight hurt you so much when you lose. I lost 1 time too you in the past (1 time EVER), and when I died I didnt call in anyone (tho alot of people where on and wanted to come to where I lost to you at).

Stop walking around in stealth with a pet demanding a fight then puss out for the lose/fail. Tamers have a bad enough rap, but to lose a T on T fight then call in back-up makes you gimp.

2. Nico

Nico Guest

*wipes king ed's tears*

3. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

Hand me that box dammit. =P

4. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Damn.. Looks like poor Eddie needs a tissue!! WAIT!!! Who has tissue issues now?! :loser:

5. razic

razic Guest

Hey ed was it the 120 dmg FS that got ya? :next:

6. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Why dont you stop posting for good, you take up good space for someone trying to say something of importance or selling something.....whoever isssued you your stratics posting permit, needs to revoke it very quickly!!!

Fudd

7. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

LMAO :party::thumbup::hahaha::bowdown:

8. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

hey ed.. just want you to know.. i gladly feed the trash can your bloodwood loots everytime i get them.. the trash can thanks you.

that is all.

9. Nico

Nico Guest

Sell to me...